A recipe by Sherri Williams for the Saint-Patrick Recipe Challenge:
- 1 lb. baby bok choy, blanched and sliced in half
- 4 oz shitake mushrooms, sliced
- 1 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 3 lg garlic, cloves minced
- 1 1/2 tsp. herbes de provence
- 1 tsp. red pepper flake
- ¼ cup white wine, dry
- flaked smoked sea salt sprinkled on top
- In a large heated frying pan add the olive oil. Add the garlic to the pan and sauté for about 1 minute.
- Add bok choy, herbs and red pepper flakes to the pan. Fry for 5-6 minutes. Toss in the mushrooms and wine. Allow the alcohol to cook off for about 1-2 minutes. Plate up and sprinkle with sea salt flakes.
Prep: 5 minutes
Cook: 10 minutes